The Thai Rubber Glove Manufacturers Association (TRGMA) was established in June 1st, 2004 as a private nonprofit organization with the aims to strengthen rubber gloves industry in Thailand.
TRGMA serves as the central voice for rubber gloves manufacturers in Thailand, having consort closely with Thai government agencies and related trade associations, in order to promote, support and improve the efficiencies for Thai Rubber gloves to serve global consumers effectively.
The association currently contains nearly 35 members, ranging from rubber gloves manufacturers, supplier companies to related associations. We are welcome related upper and lower stream businesses to join our valued membership, to become a solid trade fraternity amongst our Thai rubber gloves.
- become the information center for Thai Rubber glove and regulation for the members and public.
- Being the representative of Thai Rubber gloves producers to give the knowledge, experience, sharing the view, express the idea and give suggestion on Rubber gloves business.
- To represent Member Companies on their interests, negotiate with the Thai FDA, government sector and to represent the Rubber gloves industrial as a whole.
- To keep Member Companies informed and updated on, regulatory affairs, market development.
TRGMA Scope of Service
Advocacy and Voice
Industry Development & Enhancement
- To network with government and private sectors, associations, institutions, and organizations nationally and internationally.
- To push forward governmental policies by taking into consideration on joint benefits between gloves manufacturing members and the nation.
- To support on researches, improve and develop manufacturers’ knowledge and efficiency by maintaining the international standard to compete in the world market.
- To support on operating businesses by taking social responsibility into consideration for sustainable development.
June 2004 – Start TRGMA